Learn More about the Ph.D./D.B.A. Program in Values-Driven Leadership
Are you ready to think deeper and lead stronger? Then it's time to explore these resources to consider if earning your doctorate in leadership, from a values-based perspective, is right for you. The following resources will help you understand our program, designed for senior executives, more fully.
- Download our program booklet
- Attend an online or campus-based information session
- Attend "Preparing for Your Ph.D.," a 1-hour webinar
- Request a 1:1 conversation by emailing email@example.com
Be sure to watch the videos below as well, and visit this page to find more videos and our photo gallery.
Executive Doctoral Program Overview
How Ideas Become Dissertations
About the Center for Values-Driven Leadership
Apply for the Executive Leadership Doctoral Program
Thank you for your interest in the Ph.D./D.B.A. program in Values-Driven Leadership.
Applications for the April 2021 cohort will be accepted between March 30, 2020, and November 2, 2020. (After November 2, 2020, late applications will be accepted until the cohort is full.) The cohort begins April 8, 2021.
To apply, complete the online application at this link; or download the application and submit the completed form. To aid you in the process of assembling your related materials (such as letters of reference and transcripts), we recommend you use the checklist below. The checklist also contains further instructions for the online application process. Use the apply online link below to get started, and download application checklist to review the required application materials. Or, if you prefer, use the paper application process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In this season, we strongly encourage you to use the online application and submit all components digitally (including letters of reference and transcripts) rather than through the mail.
To the left, you'll a helpful application checklist. We encourage you to download the checklist and use it to guide your application process. Click here to preview a PDF of the doctoral application itself.
The Application Process
The application process for the Ph.D./D.B.A. program in values-driven leadership includes these steps:
- Submit your application (above) and supporting materials. Use the application checklist to confirm you've fully completed your application packet.
- Once complete, the faculty admissions committee will review your materials and determine if you will be invited for an on-campus interview. Most interviews take place between September 2020 and January 2021.
- You will be notified of a decision within a month of your interview date, with all notifications complete by the end of January 2021. Because of our competitive process, some applicants may be placed on a wait list.
- If you are accepted, you'll be invited to enroll and begin preparing for Orientation Weekend, April 8-10, 2021.
To submit your completed application, or to ask questions about the process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.