Starting this September, the Center for Values-Driven Leadership will host more than a dozen events designed to help you think deeper and lead stronger.
Our new 2019-2020 Executive Education & Events Calendar makes it easy to make sure you don’t miss an opportunity. Download it today, then follow the links to learn more about our upcoming offerings, including:
- CULTURE and LEADERSHIP QUEST, a one-day event in partnership with Leading the Brand Academy® to hear from top executives on how the build great cultures and develop exceptional leaders.
- Regular Online and On-Campus Information Sessions to learn more about our award-winning Ph.D./D.B.A. Program in Values-Driven Leadership.
- A new webinar, Preparing for Your Ph.D., to help prospective students ready themselves for the rigor of a doctoral program.
- Four free online workshops that explore central questions of senior leadership.
- A half-day campus executive education session on using Appreciative Inquiry for coaching and feedback.
- And a 3-day intensive workshop on Leading Collaborative Change, the foundational course to earn your Certificate in Appreciative Inquiry.
Photo by rawpixel.com from Pexels