On Saturday, June 2, 2018, nine students celebrated their graduation from Benedictine University’s doctoral program in in values-driven leadership. A photo slide show is available at this link.
- Dr. Daniel Blood, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Dr. Allison Dake, Regis University
- Dr. Patrick Farran, SAS Institute
- Dr. Marcia Kent, Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Dr. Melissa Norcross, Collaborative Gain
- Dr. Stephanie Quirk, College of DuPage
- Dr. Nancy Sayer, SamaraCare
- Dr. Kimberly Sebastian, Leadership Coach
Graduates are pictured above with the program’s core faculty members.
For more on the doctoral program, please see this link.