Finding Your Calm: Mindful Practices for Leadership Development
If you’re taking our webinar on leadership practices and need the poetry template, download it here.
Additional Resources for Developing Mindfulness as a Leadership Practice
- Start with this article, which outlines four mindfulness practices you can do at your desk
- Lectio divina
- Finger labyrinth (find great options for downloadable labyrinths here)
- Explore gratitude as a mindfulness practice, with insights from Dr. Kim Cameron, a leading scholar in the study of positive organizations.
- Try this 2-minute stress-busting breathing exercise to regain your sense of calm in the middle of a long day.
- Ask these 5 questions before a meeting, to bring more intention to your work.