Ph.D. & D.B.A Students & Graduates
We are exceptionally proud of our students: a diverse group of company owners and CEOs, c-suite officers and vice presidents, and others with senior level responsibility in companies of all sizes.
They come from across the US and overseas and work in a variety of fields including manufacturing, technology and communications, health care, consulting, education, engineering, financial services, and the military. The executives in our program are seasoned professionals, most with two or more decades of leadership in their field.
Find links to student and alumni bios:
- Cohort 1 Graduates and Students
- Cohort 2 Graduates and Students
- Cohort 3 Graduates and Students
- Cohort 4 Students
- Cohort 5 Students
Read profiles of our students and graduates:
- Kathy Hopinkah Hannan, KPMG | National Managing Partner for Diversity & Inclusion
- John Heiser, Magnetrol International | President & Chief Operating Officer
- Colleen Lyons, Boeing | Senior Ethics Advisor
- Salwa Rahim-Dillard, US Cellular | Senior Manager, Diversity & Inclusion Strategies
- Melissa Norcross, Ontario Systems | Vice President for Strategy and Operations
- Al Zucco, USG Corporation | Senior Director, Energy & Sustainability