Our ongoing research initiatives are driven by three essential questions:
- What is the business case for being a values-driven company?
- What does a values-driven company look like?
- How does a company get there (and stay there)?
Additionally, the Center’s faculty and students engage in a number of research initiatives that explore questions of business and values-driven leadership, such as:
- What leadership styles correlated with diversity and inclusion in Fortune 100 companies?
- What is the role of the CEO in driving corporate social responsibility?
- How do global leaders spend their time?
- What is the impact of emotionally intelligent nursing on patient satisfaction?
- What is the relationship between corporate values statements and their impact on performance?
- What is the role of social media in crisis management?
- How are values transmitted between generations in family businesses?
- How do virtual teams build connection and shared leadership?
We are also developing a suite of assessment instruments to help companies clarify their corporate values and establish strategies for integrating these values into their culture and daily practices.