CHICAGO – Bill Pasmore, a global expert on change management at the top executive level, will lead the Center for Values-Driven Leadership’s (CVDL) next Senior Executive Roundtable, the CVDL announced today.
Dr. Pasmore is the Organizational Practice Leader for the Center for Creative Leadership, and a visiting scholar at Columbia Teachers College. He has served as an executive consultant to companies such as Kimberly Clark, United Airlines, Unilever, and Hewlett Packard.
- Create an agile, non-linear strategy for driving change;
- Manage competing priorities within your organization to increase focus and results;
- Draw on the existing resoucres of your organization’s invisible networks;
- Accelerate change through relationships;
- Establish ongoing evolution processes that help you keep pace with the future.
The roundtable is designed for senior leaders, and is open to the public. Registration is $100/person and includes a book and admission and parking at the venue, the Morton Arboretum. Learn more and register here.