Food waste is a $250 billion annual problem, and it’s probably costing your company thousands. Find 10 tips to cut food waste in your company, and begin saving money while having a positive impact on the environment. Click through the slides above to hear the ideas our experts shared.
Special thanks to the following individuals and companies for contributing ideas to this post:
- Jamie Pritscher, nuphoriq
- The Sustainability Co-Op
- Dan Joseph, Blue Plate Catering
- Kevin Walters, Tasty Catering
- Portia Odell, @PortiaOdell
- Grace Hauser via LinkedIn
- Danielle Tergis, The Tergis Group
- Triple Pundit
You may also want to check out the following resources, mentioned by our contributors:
- Special E, a service that will harvest leftovers – including food, floral arrangements, and materials – from your special event and get them to people in need.
- Compost Cab, a organic material pick-up service to simplify your composting efforts.
Find More from Our Food Waste Series
- The $250 Billion Problem You Don’t Know Exists and the corresponding infographic
- How Tracking Helped a Vegas Legend Lead the Way in Sustainability
- 4 Tips in Leading Sustainability from the Legendary Zingerman’s Deli
- Simple Changes Lead to 7% Cost Savings
Stay Connected: Tell us you’d like to receive more great content like this series, or learn more about our doctoral program in values-driven leadership.